Daisypath Vacation tickers

September 28, 2011

In a Dog's Eyes

I've decided lately, since I spend so much time with Lucy, that dog's must be thinking some crazy things.  I mean, people talk to their dogs all the time, not to mention dress them up weird and take them places.  I personally don't dress up our dog, but we both like to take her places.  This weekend, we took Lucy two new places: fishing and boating.

Andy finally got a fishing license, so we walked the big 2 blocks to the pond by our house and watched him catch some fish.  Despite it being a runoff pond (meaning REALLY gross and dirty) there were a lot of fish to catch.  If you look real closely, you will see that Lucy was very attentive when Andy had a fish in his hand. 




(Sorry I cannot get the pictures to straighten out for me.:()


No comments:

Post a Comment