Well, it has been awhile since I have written; however, there are a lot of things to share. We recently took a trip home for my cousin's wedding. During our trip, we spent some time up North with the Martinson family and I even made a cake for a friend of a friend's groom's dinner. It was very stressful I must say, but fulfilling and exciting in the end. I definitely think that I would like to do this on the side, especially when we return to MN.....keep me in mind for your special occasions....in about two years:)) hehe
We took a second trip to Fort Worth with our first visitors, Brian and Kelly. It was a fun trip filled with a rodeo and birthday celebration! Thanks for coming you two!
Andy and I love our nieces and nephews! Here we are with two of them: Ella and Mack!
This is a picture of the finished cake for the groom's dinner. I thought the saying she wanted written was very sweet and personal. Congrats to both of them!
Here is a picture of the family--Andy and Kim included! (Please excuse my crazy face!)
Great pictures! That one of you in Andy in Fort Worth is a framer! Miss you!
ReplyDelete