Daisypath Vacation tickers

October 27, 2011

Fondant Finale

Tonight was the last of our 3rd class, Fondant and Gumpaste. As usual, I was the last one to complete my cake because I have OCD about everything that I do to it.  I got frustrated again tonight because the teacher did not SHOW me how to fix it, but rather she attempted to fix it herself and then continued to make it worse.  Nothing makes me more mad that a teacher who doesn't allow you, the student, to learn. RAWR!

Anyhow, here is the final cake.  It is a simple white cake with raspberry buttercream filling.  I am bummed because the classes are over for now, but I need to keep practicing, so if anyone wants me to try something out, just let me know!


(PS...if anyone knows how to keep the photo flipped when you upload it, please let me know! It is driving me BoNkErS!!!)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Kari, that's awesome! It also sounds delish, can I have a bite? Nice work!

    My only help with the picture rotating thing is that it has to be saved to your computer rotated the correct way before you upload it to blogger...

    ReplyDelete