Daisypath Vacation tickers

September 22, 2011

I'm on a boat!

This past weekend, Andy and I text drove a boat. It was very weird and exciting at the same time.  We arrived at the dealer and immediately went to the lake.  It was very windy, but the boat was very easy to drive and Ivan, our driver, was extremely nice, so it wasn't scary or anything! In the end, we decided to purchase it! I cannot believe it! Seriously, I do not feel like I am old enough to own a boat, especially without a job.  Still, I'm pretty excited about it, so much so, that we took it out already on Sunday afternoon. It was a beautiful, sunny, 90 degree day! At the end of our adventure, we looked at each other and decided that we made the right decision....Here's to many memories and fun times on the new cruiser with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment