Daisypath Vacation tickers

September 6, 2011

Minnesota Bound

So, we are no longer MN bound, but rather back in Texas; however, we did make the trip back last week and I can confidently say that it was totally worth it! Although Andy had to work a lot during the week, it was nice to see some of our family, friends, and the beautiful scenery!
First of all, I cannot even begin to tell you how great it was to experience temperatures that are bearable!! The first day we came, we were immediately on the boat, but I was covered up like it was winter! HaHa! It was also just SO beautiful to see the green grass, trees, and clean lakes! I love it!! At the end of the week we went on a boat cruise to celebrate our friends, Lyndsay and Chris', engagement. It was a beautiful evening on Lake Minnetonka, and it reminded us how much we miss the lakes already.  Here is a picture. (I missed the sunset!)

Like I said, Andy worked all week, while I got to "play".  I am very greatful that he let me come with and see my family and friends! I didn't take as many pictures as I wanted to, but here are a few to capture the week.
My mom and I at the MN state fair! It was so much fun!

Chelsea, Blair, Bry, and I at Stella's new rooftop! Great time to catch up girls!


No comments:

Post a Comment