Daisypath Vacation tickers

September 16, 2011

Do you think she needs some attention?

So, I know that I already posted today, but while I was doing so, something fishy was happening in the house.  Usually, when I am in the "office" Lucy is sitting underneath me chewing on her toy or taking a nap, but this morning, she was kind of a roamer.  I have learned to let her run around in hopes that she is a big girl now and won't destroy anything. I guess this morning I was wrong...

This is what I saw in the office when I was just about finished at the computer this morning:

Hmmm, so you weren't just chewing on one of your gross toys from the box, eh?!?!?!?! Bad Puppy!! (This is one of Andy's slippers.)

A few minutes later when I walked into the bedroom, I found this...

Shock. And. Awe.......don't worry though, it was the same slipper. I might as well just give her the other one to tear apart now!

To be clear, Lucy has been really good since we arrived in Texas. I guess she just needed a little attention and exercise this morning?!?!?! Maybe we will have to run her over to the "Wiggly Field" later this afternoon. :)

1 comment: