As you may or may not know, Miss Haddie had lost quite a bit of weight after birth, 12 oz to be exact! We had to take a few precautions, but after her two week check-up, she seems to be on the right track! (She obviously likes to eat like her mom and dad do!)
Weight: 7 lbs 2 oz (16%)
Height: 21 in (82%)
Head: 37 (92%)
Mom says I look like a little boy in this hat..guess we'll have to stick with bows for now?
Now do I look like a girl, mom? (These are the eyes we get when she should be tired, but instead she just stares up at you with these big dark eyes, like "What do you you expect me to do people?" )
I love to sleep with my arms above my head, sometimes with just one in the air. (She may be getting ready for school already?)
I hope you all have a good week! Exactly 2 weeks until we head back to MN for good! YAHOO!

She is just TOO adorable! I can't wait to meet her and see you and congratulate you in person. Good luck with the last two weeks of moving and organizing...MN or BUST!
ReplyDeleteLove love the bows :) My grandma always says a sign of a content baby is when they sleep with their arms up! 2 weeks cannot wait!! Playdates here we come!
ReplyDelete