Some things that you may not have known about Haddie:
- She is a little whiny...we love it.
- She just recently got baby acne. (how exciting huh?)
- She had some nasty ooze coming from her eye the other day, but it was just a blocked tear duct.
- She would rather sleep in someones arms rather than in the bassinet during the daytime.
- This past Saturday she sleep for 6 hours straight!! WOW! (It was a one time occurrence, but it sure made us all feel good!)
Here are some of the MANY 1 month pictures...
(I know what you are thinking...these are all the same pictures, Kari. I'm sorry, I couldn't decide which one I liked the best, so you got to see the top ones. :) Enjoy and Happy Monday!

Kari, she is so stinking cute! She's perfect! I cannot wait to meet her Eeeeek. Ps if you put breastmilk drops in her eye is clears up the clogged duct, amazing, right?
ReplyDelete