One of the many visits from Granny Janny!
(I wonder where little girl got her dark hair???)
"Oh hi, do you like my cute new hat?"
Happy 30th birthday to mommy!
"What happened last night?!?"
"What? Do I have something on my face?" :)
After a long day of Easter celebrating...I think this is a decent first holiday pic. (Well, besides Christmas and New Years...)
All dressed up for my 1st day of daycare.
I like to randomly sleep places now. :) Don't I look so peaceful?
"Oh mommy, you so funny!"
Daddy tried to dress me by himself this morning...
Happy as can be on her baptism day!
Kisses for baby Cotter! We cannot wait to meet her soon! She's going to be my BFF!
Finally enjoying a weekend as a family of 4!!
Chillin with Daddy during this beautiful day!
Happy Tuesday to you all! I hope you have a great week!

No comments:
Post a Comment