Anyway, Haddie eventually got pneumonia in her right lung, so Grandma Shari came up to help me take care of her so I could go back to work. Now that everyone is pretty much better (I still have an annoying cough) we are trying to eat better, sleep better, and stay better so that we can enjoy the Springtime whenever it decides to show its beautiful face!
Haddie had her 4 month check-up two weeks ago and she is doing very well. Even though she is in the lower percentiles for a few things, the doctor said she is progressing and growing at a nice rate! Here are her stats:
Head:41.5 cm (73%)
Height: 24 inches (25%)
Weight: 12 lbs 4oz (10.5%)
Finally, we had Miss Haddie Rose baptised this past weekend. It was such a nice day out and we had lots of visitors! It was seriously the perfect day--minus the fact that I was not feeling well and that Grandpa Mac had just passed away the previous week. :( Here are some of the pictures.
The 3 amigos, Father Tim, Godmother Jeny, and Godfather Nathan
3 Amigos, Father Tim, Grandpa and Grandma Franta, Granny Janny and Papa
The 3 Amigos (of couse lil one has her hand in her mouth!)
I love this picture---Godmother Jeny, Cousin Ella, and Haddie
Taking a snooze with uncle and Godfather Nathan
Snoozing with the baby whisperer--Kimmy!

Yay! Welcome back to the blog. Great pictures!! Super cute shoes ;)
ReplyDelete