Daisypath Vacation tickers

December 9, 2012

39 Weeks...

As we close we 39, I'm starting to get anxious about when this baby will arrive.  Every cramp, "gas bubble", back pain, and/or other movement makes me stop and think about what is really happening. Being "off the clock" has definitely helped out in the fact that I can rest, clean the house, bake cookies (and freeze them for later of course), and just get other things done that I haven't been able to do for awhile. I am in heaven...well almost. This week brings nothing new or exciting; Andy and I are just waiting to give you all the good news.  I hope all of you back in MN are enjoying all of the fluffy snow! We are wishing we were there to enjoy it too.

Hope you all have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Looking good Mama! Every time my phone goes off my heart skips a beat. I'm anticipating baby too! You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete