Yikes! It is getting extremely close! As of last week, 11/27/12, I was 38 weeks along. I was still feeling normal, not too tired or big, but come this weekend it all kind of began to change slowly. Currently, which is actually almost 29 weeks, I feel GIGANTIC. Here are a list of complaints for the week:)....both my hands have now been taken over by tingling numbness pretty much all day long, my legs are puffy again, I can't make it around the "big" pond without taking a break or two, my gums hurt more than ever, and I'm back to feeling nauseous suddenly when I am hungry. :(Boo---Maybe this means that things are moving in the right direction?!?!? As of my last appointment this past Thursday, there was no sign of baby wanting to come out, but I'll be sure to keep you post.
Also, this was my first week "off" of work, and it was amazing! I got so much stuff done! I ran errands, created more freezer meals, organized a few more baby items, FINALLY wrote more thank-you's, got some much needed rest, and even worked on some items for work (on my own time of course). I love accomplishing things that you need to but haven't had the time and/or energy to. It just makes me feel great!
I hope you all have a wonderful week! Enjoy the warmer weather (we've been in the 80's the past 2/3 days) and keep thinking happy baby thoughts!

No comments:
Post a Comment