Daisypath Vacation tickers

August 23, 2012

24 Weeks!

As of 8/21/12 I am 24 weeks, so I am now up to date on the posts.  Something I didn't mention about last week is that the baby has begun to kick and move nonstop. It is great, except when I'm trying to sleep at 2-4 in the morning! It has happened quite a bit where I have been getting up at this time in the morning and I am unable to go back to sleep. Almost every time this happens I am: a) hungry! b) feeling the baby move like crazy and c)having to use the restroom. I'm sure this is preparation for when baby decides to make his/her appearance, but right now it is weird and kind of annoying. Ohh, well...there is a prize at the end of the tunnel! We cannot wait to meet you bebe!
 
Oh yeah, and this week the baby is as long as an ear of corn...whatever that means! (Where do they come up with some of these references?!?!!? HaHa!)

No comments:

Post a Comment