Daisypath Vacation tickers

August 2, 2012

21 Weeks!

Well, I think it is safe to say, "Let the countdown begin!"
This week we went to the doctor and saw baby again.  Even though we didn't find out what we were having, we definitely found out that baby is growing and has all arms, legs, hands, and feet. :) We didn't get any great pictures of baby because he/she was on his/her belly the entire time. What a stinker! He/she also decided to get strong enough for me to feel those jabs he/she/s been giving me.  (Now that I know where baby is in my belly, it is easier to distinguish which is baby and which is just tummy rumblings.) Hopefully, they will get big enough for Andy to feel soon so that he doesn't feel so left out. :)

 
PS-- I know it is hotter than normal in many places across the U.S. but it has taken a turn here in TX--- 100++ all this week. It's quite terrible. Andy and I like to think of it as a MN winter only it is worse because there is only so much clothing you can take off before it becomes publicly inappropriate. (Even then you are still sweating like crazy.) Ugh, I'm ready for it to be fall. :) Anyway, happy weekend to you all!

(Hey Jackie- Do you recognize the t-shirt!?!)

1 comment:

  1. Your Belly does rock!!! Love it :) Happy Friday, Friend! xo

    ReplyDelete