The last few weeks have gone by SO fast I cannot believe it! As you can tell from the pictures, I am always tired (whether I have slept, can sleep, or whatever--always tired). I have also begun to wind down my hours at work and meet with the midwife once a week. So far baby has not dropped nor is there any progress on the labor situation. :) This is good though. I am still struggling a big with keeping my blood sugar down at nighttime, so I might have to go back and readjust how/when I am eating. Although, I think it will be easier once I stop working until 5:30-6:00. No, I have no idea of what it is, boy or girl. Andy thinks it's a boy, and people still tell me both, so I've got nothing...what are your thoughts? Other than that, Andy and I are pretty much as ready as we can be for baby I guess. Now let the waiting game begin...
Week 35-This was obviously election week. :)
36 Weeks- I'm pretty sure I had at least 2 freak outs this week, but not to worry, calm, relaxed Andy made me feel better.:)
37 Weeks- The day after Thanksgiving was nice and relaxing after a long day of cooking! I tell you, it was SO much work for just two people, but I know that we will be eating the leftovers for at least a week! Plus, I'll have a meal or two to freeze for when baby makes an appearance! YAY! (For those of you who are wondering--yes, I portioned out my carbs/sugars although it was VERY hard!)
Happy Thanksgiving to ya'll! I hope you enjoyed lots of food, family, and fun! We are thankful for everyone in our lives and cannot wait for our move back in 2 months!! It will be here in no time!
Looking great! I'm getting anxious for you :-) can't wait to have you back in MN too!
ReplyDelete