** I apologise in advance AGAIN for the upside down and sideways pictures. I still cannot figure out how to get them to stay the right way when I upload them..**
Andy was obsessed with trying crawfish for a long time. He finally got his wish one night at Frilly's during a weeknight work dinner.
Andy and I play on a softball team every Wednesday and Sunday. It is a lot of fun and it is a great way for us to meet new people, get some exercise, and enjoy the beautiful spring weather here before it gets too hot. :)
On St. Patrick's Day Andy, Matt, and I decided to venture to the big city of Dallas where we attended their HUGE St. Patty's Day parade. It was an experience I'll never forget...for many reasons. :)
This was taken on our first day out in the boat this year. I believe it was March 24th. We were so excited to be on the lake, Andy forgot a bottle opener....but luckily, he got a sweet gift from Nate and Kim this Christmas!!!--Sandals with a bottle opener. :)
Even though I was away from MN this year for my birthday, everyone made me feel VERY loved. I received many letters, cards, calls, and other "gifts" from family and friends. Here is a picture of me with my gifts from the Hipple family. (white ear wrap and a bug ring) --THANK YOU everyone for remembering me on my special day:)!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment