Daisypath Vacation tickers

February 16, 2012

It's been awhile...

Well, it has been awhile since I have updated this blog.  There were many exciting things that happened around and during Christmas, but I guess the sickness took over and caused me to be lazy....for a long time! HA!
Just before Christmas, we had the opportunity to travel to Utah to visit Andy's sister and her family.  It was SO great to see everyone, despite the terrible sickness each one of us (except Katie, right?) received while we were there. Here are a few pics to help you remember the fun!
"Wasatch Yourself"...Our hiking shirts, creatively designed by Katie and Justin. :)

Why wouldn't you take a shot from the flask after this climb? I mean, we can't break, our legs are shaking, and we still have half the mountain to climb!:)

Skiing/Snowboarding!

Our resort--The Cliff I think it was called.

Merry Christmas from the nieces and nephews!!

We spent our Christmas eve in Texas at the Dallas Cowboys' football game.

Haha! Signature pose at Joe's Crabshack for New Year's Eve...now that we can keep some food down! Ha!

It may have been  a crazy one, but it was definitely memorable! I had a blast seeing everyone and it was wonderful spending Christmas/New Year's with the hubby! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment