Well, not really. They actually call it Mellow Mushroom. Yes, my life is so exciting at the moment that I thought I would tell you all about my job. Actually, some of you have asked many questions about it, so I thought that I would tell you a little bit about since I have no pictures to show you for this week. :)
Mellow Mushroom is a pizza joint that was created awhile back by some college students in Atlanta, Georgia. It has since grown into many other individually owned stores--not one is exactly alike! They are different because the pizza is hand-tossed, made to order, and baked in a stone oven. I am telling you, their crust is like no other! It is made with molasses and spring water (other stuff too), but it is even vegan friendly!
Anyway, I usually bartend there, so I might be biased to it, but I do suggest that if you are in an area of the United States where you can find a Mellow, you definitely should check it out! Here is the link to their website....mmmm, now I am hungry!
http://www.mellowmushroom.com/denton#/home
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment